“Ine-no-sora” is a farmer restaurant where not only local people but also outside people who are seeking genuine food gather there. Owners are particular about making and using local vegetable, and locating in the beautiful nature famous as clear water and firefly.
During the course, we look inside of the oldest Funaya from edo era, go through the firefly growing area and eat special lunch in “Ine-no-sora” talking with frank owner’s couple.
- Guide prepare e-BIKE in the information.
- Guide adjust e-BIKE and explain about how to ride, overview of course and precaution.
- We go along the Ine bay, stop by and introduce about the spot such as festival boat, brewery and traditional facilities.
- We visit the inside of Funaya remaining from Edo Era.
- We go up to mountain side and go through the firefly growing area.
- The goal is restaurant “Ine-no-sora”, and we take lunch with explaining about vegetable.
- We go back to Information or bus stop.
- After the tour, you can rent e-BIKE (fee is included) and continue to ride for free.
- Please return the e-BIKE at Station or Hotel by the end of the day.
4000 yen per person ( include tax, insurance, tea and rental 1 day)*guide fee is discounted if over 4 people (lunch fee is extra, +800~1200yen)
2 ~ 12
- Tour takes 2~3 hours, depends on physical strength.
- Please consult us if you’d like to change the start time.
- This tour is close on every Monday and Tuesday because the restaurant is close.