Amanohashidate is called as “three great views of Japan” and Mt. Nariai observatory is called the top view of them, but it has no bus. You can reach there within 30 min by e-BIKE easily. We also guide Nariai-ji temple which is one of the 33 temples that are visited along the Kansai Kannon, the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, that dates from over 1000 yeas ago.
・Hashidate Bay Hotel
- If you’d like to start at other place such as Amanohashidate Station, pleas consult us.
- Guide prepare e-BIKE and meet you at Station or Hotel.
- Guide adjust e-BIKE and explain about how to ride, overview of course and precaution.
- We pass through tha sandbar of Amanohashidate and introduce spots such as shrine and pine tree street.
- We go up to Nariai-ji temple and look around the temple, bell and picture.
- We take a rest on the observatory of mountain which is called as “the top view in Japan”.
- We go down and go back to Kasamatsu Koen Shita.
- After the tour, you can rent e-BIKE (fee is included) and continue to ride for free.
- Please return the e-BIKE at Station or Hotel by the end of the day.
4000 yen per person ( include tax, insurance, tea and rental 1 day)
10:00~ / 14:00~
- Tour takes 2~3 hours, depends on physical strength.
- Please consult us if you’d like to change the start time.